In Flemington, NJ hardwood flooring is sleek, cozy, and anything in between. It has a luxurious look and a solid feel. The variety of species and finishes available make hardwood flooring as adaptable to your space as you need it to be. Hardwood flooring is very popular in the Northeast. It can be used to achieve a traditional or more modern look.
Our Design Associate can even design a custom hardwood flooring pattern that fits your room perfectly. Diagonal, herringbone, borders, and other patterns add interest to a room and take a hardwood floor from beautiful to extraordinary.
- Hardwood flooring does not retain dust, pollen, and other allergens
- Regular sweeping is generally all that is needed to keep hardwood floors looking great
- Hardwood flooring is durable and can potentially last many lifetimes
- Hardwood floors adds a warm, natural look to formal, relaxed, or modern looks – and almost every style in between
- Wood flooring is available in a wide range of species, like oak hardwood flooring, as well as many finishes, and widths to create specialized looks for almost any room
- Engineered hardwood flooring is the best for Flemington due the high humidity of our towns.
- Periodic refinishing and scuff/scratch repair may be required to keep hardwood flooring looking its best
- Footsteps and ambient echoes can cause rooms with hardwood flooring to be noisy. Area rugs are often used to counter this effect
- In general, solid hardwood flooring is not recommended for rooms or areas subject to water or moisture exposure